Surrey – New Democrat MLAs Jinny Sims, Garry Begg, Rachna Singh, Harry Bains, Bruce Ralston, and Jagrup Brar say students in Surrey are going to see more green, efficient and safe learning spaces thanks to $2.9 million in provincial funding for school …
Welcome to your Surrey Fleetwood Community Website!
It is an honour to serve as your local MLA.
I’d like to keep connected with you via this website where you can learn of issues my staff & I have been working on and you can find links to community resources & events. This website will help provide information and advocacy advice for our community.
Please feel free to stay connected with me by signing up for my newsletter, ask me questions, forward me community events or just stop by the office to say hello!
Thank you to everyone for doing your part in the fight against COVID-19. Whether you’re a front-line health worker, an essential service worker, or are staying at home and following social distancing guidelines, what you are doing is making a difference.
Here are some links to information and resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Health information:
- Visit the BC Centre for Disease Control for up-to-date information, resources and best practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a health care professional about potential COVID-19 symptoms, or any other health-related concerns.
- Access the online self-assessment tool at any time to check your symptoms and determine if you require further assessment or testing.
- Non-medical information and what your government is doing to support people:
- Visit the BC Government COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates on our government’s response, including provincial health officer orders, and provincial support for individuals and businesses.
- Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) for the latest on travel recommendations and social distancing, as well as support and resources from the provincial and federal government. You can also send a text to 604-630-0300.
- Call 2-1-1 or visit bc211.ca if you are a senior needing support, or if you’re a volunteer who is able to provide support.
- Visit the federal government’s webpage for information on federal support for individuals and businesses.
My constituency office is currently providing service to people and businesses in Surrey-Fleetwood via phone and email. We can help connect you with the services and support that you need during this challenging time. Please get in touch.
August 9, 2018 VICTORIA – Andrew Wilkinson’s B.C. Liberals secretly created a mess at ICBC and left British Columbians holding the bag. Here’s their track record: The B.C. Liberals raided $1.2 billion from ICBC – money that should have been kept to …
August 1, 2018 Posted in: Jobs and Economy, Strong Communities VICTORIA – Last week, the NDP government rolled out additional details on Community Benefit Agreements, which include: An overall target of 25% apprenticeship hours over three years to address the …